Xavier High School: Robert Michalski Track
Meet Directors: Chris Stonier & Jeff Billing
1. Each athlete will receive a bib number. This is ONLY to be worn during your event. Please remove and keep away from finish line once your race is complete.
2. If spectating please do not have on the bib number near the finish area. The bib numbers have chip on the back…do not remove.
3. The bib numbers must be worn on the front of your singlet and be easily visible. Please PIN all FOUR holes to prevent the bib flipping up.
4. Each athlete will check in and receive a sticky hip number to be applied to shorts or hip. This must be placed on the LEFT HIP. THIS MUST BE VISIBLE.
5. Please make sure that an athlete’s singlet is not covering the hip number.
6. Athletes must have a bib number worn on the front of their singlet and a hip number (LEFT HIP) at the time of their race.
7. Coaches and Athletes may not enter or exit the track during a race.
8. No one is permitted to stay near the finish line area during races. There will be designated areas that everyone can watch and enjoy the event.