You will be able to pickup your packet and Tshirt (if purchased) from 5:00 PM to 7:30 PM on Friday at Young’s Field. This will be located at the Pavilion behind the playground. The packet pickups scheduled for Ridgefield Running Company have been cancelled. There will be no pick up available at Ridgefield Running Company this year. Please do not let this discourage you from checking out one of New England’s finest running stores! Please find another time to go down and get some great expert advice on running!
Your packet will contain your bib, tshirt (if purchased), a FREE FOOD PASTA DINNER VOUCHER for a Mima’s Meatballs. You can redeemed this at any of their 4 restaurant location. You will also receive an Autism Awareness bracelet and a $10.00 coupon toward the purchase of an item at Ridgefield Running Company!!!
On Race Day there will be NO PARKING ON YOUNG’S FIELD ROAD! Parking is available on Rail Road Street. You can see the parking lot from the field and it is only short walk to the race. Additional parking is available on Bank Street, the New Milford Green and you can find overflow parking located behind the New Milford Town Hall.
This year we gave people the option to register with or without a shirt. For those of you who did not purchase a shirt you have the option to buy one for $15.00. These will be in limited supply. Remember all net proceeds will go to charity this year. Every purchase is helping fund our push for Autism Awareness and Education!
This year the top male and female finish will receive a cash award of $150.00 cash award as well as gift certificate to Ridgefield Running Company. There is $750.00 course record bonus available as well. Age Group awards will go out to the top 3 in each of the following categories: 10 & Under, 11-12, 13-14, 15-18, 19-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79 and 80+. The top 3 will receive a Moonlight Run pint glass! The top finisher in each age group will also receive 2 free movie passed to Bank Street Theater. The top fund raising team will be put on a plaque. Each year the top team will be displayed on this plaque.
- This year we have decided to donate 100% of the net proceeds to Autism Awareness and Education programs. We are determined to help raise awareness … come and join us!!!
- We will have a newer faster results display for you. We will have 8 iPad Kiosk stations and a results TV setup. This year we have local server setup so you will have instant results when you finish. You also have the ability to get a text message or email with your finish result. Online finisher certificates will also be available to you upon conclusion of the race.
- We will have 98Q live at our event this year. They will be announcing and playing music to get your psyched for your run or walk with us.
- Each person will receive a free food voucher for FREE dinner at any Mima’s Meatball Restaurant!!! You can redeem this at any of their 4 locations including New Milford!
- After the race join us at Alpenhaus/Steinbock Tavern immediately following the award ceremony for a drink! Your bib number will automatically get you $3.00 off any drink of your choice!
A special thank you to our title sponsor, Bank Street Theater, whose support is what makes this great race possible. Also a special thank you to our supporting sponsors: Ridgefield Running Company, Mima’s Meatballs, 98Q of Danbury, Stop & Shop, Chris LaCava of Coldwell Banker, Ruth Chase Flowers, Fat City Screen Printing and Ruth Chase Flowers.